Thank you so much!!! 🤗 😊
I want to thank HERRYCHICCOUNSELS for nominating me for my very 1st award! Her blog is inspiring, loving, heartwarming and she is so eloquent when speaking. Link to her blog is https://herrychiccounsels.com
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? 45, and am forever grateful and blessed.
2. How many times have you been baptized? Once.
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? The first time I read Luke 14:26 I was a little overwhelmed. I did not understand it at first, and now I do. Important note: We must read the full passage to understand, not just one Scripture.
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? I want to say the Bible gives us all the information. But I would like to know what our age would be when we get to Heaven.
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? My dad who I lost five years ago.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? All things New! God is dwelling among His people and His plan is complete.
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? I have been thinking about this question for the last eight hours. This may sound weird, but with billions of people living in this world, how do you know what everyone is thinking?
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? Paul
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? The hatred, those who think they are superior, and spiders.
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? God will always be with you and always hears your prayers. I have had prayers answered, and praying is loving and trusting God. Pray!!
Same questions to those who would like to participate. If you do participate, please tag me so I can see your answers as well. I added a few…. 😊