Many of us can say we love our family, but then we turn around and speak negative about them. Are you one of many who feel lukewarm toward your family? You may feel the same way towards God. Do you love God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind? Or is your love only partially there for Him?
This is called lukewarm.
- You should not call on God only when you think you need him. You should call on him everyday.
- Do you attend church every Sunday and then live life however you want, or do you listen to the Word of God and live obediently?
- Do you want to be saved from your sins and turn away from them or do you continue on knowing it is wrong?
- Do you only profess your faith to your church family but not to others because of rejection or feeling judged?
- Do you love Jesus and make Him your priority, or is He only partly thought of because you’re in control?
- Can you say you truly believe in Him, or do you just claim to believe in Him?
” I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm- neither hot nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Revelations 3:15-16
God does not want us to be lacking of faith. He does not like those who are hypocritical of their faith. Either we are true believers or we are not. We cannot be lukewarm. Let us surrender ourselves in the presence of God.